The Clear View Counseling Center is committed to prioritizing your safety as we return to in-person therapy and begin to relax some of our safety protocols. To minimize risk of COVID-19 infection to children and the immunocompromised, the Clear View Counseling Center will continue to abide by Maryland state law and all CDC guidelines and recommendations, including increasing the frequency of office cleanings, and offering touchless check-in procedures.
- We ask each patient to take his or her temperature prior to arrival and reschedule your appointment if you have a fever and are unvaccinated against COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and all common areas.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Per Maryland law, all individuals over age 5 are required to wear face coverings while obtaining healthcare services.
- All offices are configured to provide maximum distancing between you and your clinician.
We will continue to provide safe and secure teletherapy services to all in addition to offering in-person treatment.