The Clear View Counseling Center is committed to prioritizing your safety and the safety of our staff and families as we begin to plan our re-opening to be ready to resume in-person treatment when it is safe to do so. To minimize the risk of contagion of the Coronavirus when we resume in-person treatment, the Clear View Counseling Center will be abiding by all CDC guidelines and recommendations, increasing the frequency of office cleanings, and changing our check-in procedures.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Clear View clinicians’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival daily. Clinicians’ temperatures must not be elevated (100* F or more) and all individuals must be Coronavirus symptom free.
- We ask each patient to take his or her temperature prior to arrival.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and all common areas.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Facemasks are required to be worn by all patients and Clear View Counseling team members at all times
- All offices are configured to provide maximum distancing between you and your clinician.
- We are temporarily suspending our beverage service and our waiting room is temporarily closed.