Inclement Weather Policy
In some cases of inclement weather, we may have to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If there is inclement weather (i.e., hurricane, snowstorm, ice storm under 32 degrees Fahrenheit.) on the day of your appointment, please do the following:
- Check your email to see if you have been notified by your clinician.You will not receive a call to cancel your appointment. It is up to you to check your email to confirm your appointment.
- In some cases, we may call/email you to request that you come in earlier or later than your scheduled time due to the weather.
- If your appointment is cancelled, every effort will be made to reschedule your appointment. Please call your provider to do so.
- If you need to cancel your appointment due to inclement weather, you may cancel without a fee. Please call or email your clinician directly to do so. However, you must call at least three hours before your appointment to cancel. If you do not show up or call after your appointment time, you will be charged a missed appointment/late cancellation fee regardless of the weather.
- If you have any doubts or questions, contact your clinician!
Additionally, individual clinicians who are parents may also have inclement weather policies related to their child’s school district. If this applies to your clinician, you will receive notice of this policy in your registration packet prior to your initial appointment.