The Clear View Counseling Center is currently seeking to hire full-time psychiatrists, psychologists, and clinical social workers who are licensed to practice in the state of Maryland to join our busy practice.
Our Work Culture
The Clear View Counseling Center aspires to provide comprehensive mental health coverage to the Greater Annapolis Community. It is well documented that patients experience the best treatment outcomes when they have a strong, healthy therapeutic relationship for their clinician, regardless of the therapeutic orientation of the provider. We believe that the key to reaching the highest quality of care for our patients centers on therapist job satisfaction. At the Clear View Counseling Center, we value a healthy work/ life balance and emphasize the necessity for providers to have time for self-care. Not only does this model desirable behavior for our patients, but it allows us to be better clinicians.
Why should you join the Clear View Counseling Center?
- Schedule autonomy—With 24/7 access to your private office and our facility, you have the freedom to schedule clients in alignment with your life and preferences, as long as you meet the weekly average minimum requirements for full-time.
- Opportunities to specialize—as a growing practice we are currently facing a demand far greater than our supply. We are seeking both generalists and those who wish to focus their clinical interests more narrowly in areas such as trauma disorders, eating disorders, anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, couples and family therapy, and more.
- Opportunities for psychological testing, group therapy, workshops, and supervision if desired.
- Ability to work within your desired age demographic
- Immediate caseload
- Professional development support—we are dedicated to supporting the career goals of our team. Should you wish, you may expand your practice to include group therapy, couples’ therapy, family therapy, consultations, supervision, workshops, and speaking engagements.
- You are not isolated—Our team that values collaboration and peer consultation and is well connected among traditional healthcare practices and complimentary and alternative medical practices in the area.
- Join a team that is passionate about helping our community and dedicated to modeling healthy lifestyles through an emphasis on therapist self-care and a healthy work/life balance.
- Excellent earning potential—As an independent contractor, you dictate your income based on the amount of time you want to work.
- Billing and administrative services provided
- Applicants must have a Masters degree or above congruent with their field of study
- Must have valid license to practice in Maryland
- Must be energetic and passionate about serving our community
- Cultural understanding of military/veterans and their families is preferred
Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae and letter of interest to Dr. Compagnone at email@example.com.