The Clear View Counseling Center provides comprehensive, integrated mental health and substance abuse services that promote the health and wellness of the Greater Annapolis area. We strive to provide quality, individualized treatment for individuals, couples and families. We value the highest quality of training and education to provide our patients with the best possible outcomes while maintaining warmth and understanding. We commit to being authentic, genuine, and real. We believe in psychotherapy and self-care and are committed to leading by example and practicing what we preach. Any individual in need is eligible to receive services without regard to race, religion, disability, national origin, or gender.
Our services will:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Be empirically advised and clinically sound.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive consumer focused care.
- Target outcomes that satisfy the consumer and demonstrate program effectiveness.
Our staff will:
- Be friendly, courteous, and efficient.
- Observe the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individuals we serve.
Our service sites will:
- Be accessible to all individuals.
- Be safe, hospitable and well-organized.
Be governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.